* Consuming cooked to temperature, raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Crispy hand fried chips served with homemade spicy salsa.
- BBQ or honey mustard and fries.
- Soft Pretzel $6Served with beer cheese sauce.
- Served with homemade marinara sauce.
- Hand battered fried shrimp tossed in our homemade buffalo sauce and served with ranch or blue cheese.
- Layers of watermelon, fresh spinach, goat cheese and balsamic glaze on a veggies leaf.
- 3 Nathan’s all beef mini dogs, Carolina style, served with fries.
- Topped with grilled chicken, beer cheese, lettuce, tomato, jalapeños, and sour cream.
- Topped with cole slaw and fries.
- Served with cinnamon sugar butter.
- Golden fried ricotta ravioli served with homemade marinara.
Buffalo, Mild, BBQ, Spicy Teriyaki, Garlic Parmesan, Old Bay, Thai Chili or Lemon Pepper served with ranch or blue cheese.
(All daily specials include a soft drink.)
Ranch, Blue Cheese, Honey Mustard, Italian, Caesar, Vinaigrette, 1000 Island, Balsamic Vinaigrette
Ask us about our soup of the day! $5
- Chili $5Homemade chili served with red onions, shredded cheese, and diced jalapeños.
- House $5Mixed greens, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, croutons, and cheddar.
- Blackend chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, cheddar, and croutons.
- Salmon* $10Cucumbers, tomatoes, bacon, and goat cheese.
- Grilled chicken, croutons, anchovy, and parmesan.
- Greenman $7Spinach, peppers, cranberries, feta, and tomatoes served in vinaigrette.
- Buffalo chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, and blue cheese crumbles.
- Chef $8Turkey, ham, bacon, cheddar, egg, tomato, and onion.
- Cobb $9Chicken, blue cheese, bacon, avocado, and egg.
- Feta, roasted peppers, tomato, onions, grilled chicken, and avocado.
- Veggie Plate $8Pick 3 sides.
- Grilled chicken, peppers, onions, pico de gallo, lettuce, tomato, and cheddar.
- Grilled chicken, romaine, Caesar dressing, and parmesan.
- Black-N-Blue $8Blackened chicken, blue cheese crumbles, lettuce, tomato, and blue cheese dressing.
- Buffalo grilled chicken, cheddar, ranch, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- Veggie $8Sautéed veggies, rice, lettuce, tomato, and pepper jack.
(Served with French fries, grain bun available)
- Sautéed peppers, mushrooms, and onion, lettuce, tomato, and provolone.
- USO Burger* $9Lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, chili, and American.
($1 from sales of this burger will be donated to USO.)
- Fried egg, American, lettuce, tomato, onion, and bacon.
- Cheddar, lettuce, tomato, bacon, guacamole, and grilled onions.
- Fried jalapeños, lettuce, tomato, onion, and beer cheese.
- Chili, coleslaw, onion, and American.
- Lettuce, tomato, onion, and choice of cheese.
- Salsa, guacamole, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pepper jack.
(Served with French fries, grain bun available)
- Thin sliced ribeye, grilled onions, and American on an Amoroso Bun.
- BBQ Pork $8Carolina style pulled pork bbq topped with coleslaw.
- Tryon Turkey $9Hot turkey, bacon, and cheddar with mayo on a hoagie roll.
- Shaved turkey breast atop toasted marble rye with melted Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and 1000 island dressing (slaw may be substituted instead of sauerkraut].
- Our take on the classic. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo, with two fried eggs on top.
- Homemade meatloaf, battered and fried, topped with marinara and provolone.
- Maryland crab cake served on a whole grain bun with spring mix, sliced tomato, and homemade remoulade sauce.
- Fried to perfection in a batter, served with lettuce, tomato, and our homemade tartar sauce.
- Sautéed mushrooms, Swiss, lettuce, tomato, and bacon served with honey mustard.
- Salsa, lettuce, tomato, pepper jack, and guacamole.
- Goat cheese, roasted red peppers, lettuce, tomato, and balsamic reduction.
- Blackened chicken topped with lettuce, tomato, bacon, and cheddar.
- Club $9Applewood smoked turkey, ham, bacon, American, lettuce, tomato, and mayo on white bread.
- Juicy fried breast tossed in our house buffalo sauce topped off with blue cheese crumbles, lettuce, tomato, and onion.
Cole Slaw, Green Beans, Mac and Cheese (+$2), Mashed Potatoes, Rice Pilaf, Sautéed Spinach, Seasonal Veggies, Sweet Potato Fries, Vegetarian Baked Beans
(Served after 5pm)
- Grilled Ribeye* $14Served over mashed potatoes and veggies. (Top with mushrooms +.50)
- Surf N Turf* $18Ribeye topped with shrimp in a brandy cream sauce served with sautéed spinach and mashed potatoes.
- Grilled Chicken over rice pilaf with sautéed broccoli and a sweet teriyaki glaze.
- Mom’s Meatloaf $12Mashed potatoes and green beans.
- Austin Chicken $12Two BBQ chicken breasts, topped with cheddar, scallions, and bacon, served with rice pilaf and seasonal vegetables.
- Served over rice pilaf with sautéed spinach, with roasted red pepper basil aioli.
- Fish N Chips $12Beer battered fish served with fries and cole slaw.
- Pub Pasta $13Grilled chicken and shrimp tossed in vodka sauce, finished with Parmesan.
- Citrus Salmon* $14Served with rice pilaf and spinach.
- Chicken Parm $12Parmesan encrusted chicken breast atop a bed of angel hair pasta topped with a homemade marinara and provolone with fresh baked garlic bread.
- BBQ Pork Platter $12Hand pulled pork shoulder served with mac n cheese and coleslaw.
- Grilled chicken and broccoli mixed with homemade Alfredo sauce topped with Parmesan cheese.
- Spinach Pasta $10 (Add shrimp +$4)Angel hair tossed in a light cream sauce with roasted red pepper and sautéed spinach and tomatoes, finished with Parmesan.
Mt Gay rum, lime, mint, passion fruit, and soda on the rocks.
Spumonte, Cointreau, orange juice, served with a sugar rim.
Smokey Mountain $10Ardbeg mixed with herbed tomato juice, served with an olive.
Moscow Mule $9American Harvest Organic Vodka mixed with Ginger beer and fresh lime.
Blonde Bomber $11Patron, Cointreau, lemon juice, pineapple juice, and Sprite.
Tennessee Bootlegger $10 (Add shrimp +$4)Gentleman Jack, Cointreau, orange juice, and fresh squeezed lime, served on the rocks with an orange twist.
Woodford Reserve poured over muddled sugar, orange, cherry, and bitters, served on the rocks and topped with club soda.
Caipirinha $8Cachaca, lime, sugar, and soda.
DBL $8Dewars, bitters, and lemon.
American Dream $85Macallan 25yr, neat. If you can afford this, you must be living the American dream.
OMB Copper, OMB Seasonal, Samuel Adams Seasonal, Guinness Dublin, Budweiser ($3), SweetWater 420, SweetWater Blue, New Belgium Fat Tire, Big Boss Bad Penny, Stella Artois, Bud Light ($3), Angry Orchard Boston, ME Weeping Willow WIT, Bell s Two Hearted IPA, Franziskaner Heffe Dunkel, Lone Rider Shotgun Betty
Homeland $3Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Light Platinum, Coors Light, Michelob Ultra, Miller Lite, Miller High Life, PBR, Yuengling
Craft $4Abita Purple Haze, Abita Amber, Bells Oberon, Duck Rabbit Milk Stout, Dog Fish 60 Min, Dog Fish Raison D’Etre, Highland Gaelic Ale, Highland Black Mocha Stout, Peak IPA, Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, Star Hill Northern Lights IPA, Widmer Heffe, Woodchuck Amber
Imports $4Corona, Corona Light, Dos XX Amber, Imperial, Labatt’s Blue, Molson, Xingu
Glory Days Chardonnay (Califorina) $26 BTL / $7 GLSCrisp green apple, orange blossom, and sweet Meyer lemon.
One Hope Chardonnay (Napa) $30 BTL / $8 GLSFresh apple blossom and honeysuckle.
New Harbor Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand) $26 BTL / $7 GLSBright grapefruit, gooseberry and minerality.
Kings Ridge Pinot Gris (Oregon) $34 BTL / $9 GLSCitrus, high acid, off dry, and lush.
OKO Pinot Grigio (Italy) $26 BTL / $7 GLSBright flavors of citrus and crisp acidity.
Starling Castle Reisling (Germany) $26 BTL / $7 GLSSemi-sweet with a touch of citrus and pear.
Bonterra Sauvignon Blanc ( Califorina) $34 BTL / $9 GLSLime zest and grass that closes with flavors of melon and a nice tart finish.
Apothic White (Califorina) $30 BTL / $8 GLSPeach, pineapple, honey, vanilla spice, and smooth finish.
Underwood Pinot Noir (Oregon) $34 BTL / $9 GLSSpicy, black berry, clove, and cinnamon.
Canyon Road Pinot Noir (California) $26 BTL / $7 GLSCherry flavors with a smooth velvety finish.
Ique Malbec (Argentina) $34 BTL / $9 GLSSmokey, dry, plum, and cherry cola.
Apothic Red (California) $30 BTL / $8 GLSIntriguing cherry and chocolate.
Darcie Kent Cabernet (California) $26 BTL / $7 GLSRipe cherries and black olive flavors with a cedar and tobacco nose.
Lock & Key Meritage (California) $34 BTL / $9 GLSCabernet, merlot & cab franc with layers of blackberry and plum.
Woop Woop Shiraz (Australia) $34 BTL / $9 GLSBlack pepper, eucalyptus, blueberry, and rich fruit.
Montevina Merlot (California) $26 BTL / $7 GLSBlack cherry and spice flavors with a velvety-smooth finish.
Bulliet, Southern Comfort, peach schnapps, fresh lemon, sugar, and club soda.
Woodford, sweet vermouth, garnished with a cherry.
California $10Effen cucumber vodka, fresh basil, lime, and soda.
Stoli Blue, fresh blueberries, and Sprite.
Hawaii 5-O $10Bacon vodka, pineapple, basil, and a splash of soda.
1800, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime.
French Gimlet $10St. Germain, Bombay Saphire, and fresh lime juice.